You should live in Madrid at least once in your life. It’s a compact fun filled city with so much atmosphere. Here are 29 reasons why everyone needs to live in Madrid at least once…
2. You always bump into someone you know
3. There’s loads of students
4. EVERYONE goes for drinks and tapas after work
5. Live music EVERYDAY and NGHT
6. It hardly ever rains here – 436mm a year on average!
8. San Miguel Market for it’s gourmet food
9. The biggest ZARA in the world on Gran Vía
10. Beautiful squares, full of bars, restaurants and atmosphere
11. Plaza Mayor
12. The sunset from Templo de Debod
14. The Prado Museum
15. The Reina Sofia
16. The Thyssen
17. The Caixa Forum
18. El Rastro – “If you can’t find it, you don’t need it” market.
20. There’s a night of the week for EVERYTHING
21. Malasaña is full of chic bars and boutiques
22. Sunday Afternoons in La Latina, with the rest of the city.
23. Fuencarral for shopping
24. San Gines Chocolate & Churros
25. Santiago Bernabéu & Real Madrid FC
27. 3.5 million tourists visit Madrid each year
28. Madrid never stops partying
29. Sponge Life is based here, feel free to come and say hello!